Would you break up with a man because he has a small penis? (Or would you make a minor sacrifice?)


Would you give him the shaft?

sk


I met an amazing guy. He was super sweet, honest, and kind. He was great looking, an amazing kisser, with a butt you could bounce a quarter off of. Our values were aligned; we wanted the same things in life. He had his shit together- had a great job and his own home. He was really, really into me. He just had one teeny, tiny problem.


Being the sweet man he is, we went on five dates before we ever made it to the bedroom. He was the perfect gentleman. When we did finally get horizontal, it didn’t take me long (no pun intended) to discover that he was deficient in the dick department.


Now, I’m not overly picky about a man's downstairs. I’ve been with men who are average- or even below average- when it comes to penis size. I’d hate to exclude a man from my life over something he can’t control.


I’d never encountered a situation like this. I’d always told myself that if I did encounter a man with a tiny penis, I would give him a chance. Maybe he has learned other bedroom talents to make up for what he’s lacking. Maybe he's good at oral. Maybe I'm being too judgmental.


Unfortunately, things didn’t work out that way for me. What I experienced was the worst sex of my life. Not only could I basically not feel a thing, but he didn’t possess some fantastic sexual ability to counteract the small package size.


For the first time I was faced with the difficult decision: Do I break up with a man because he has a mini member? After he left, and the dust settled I was forced to ask myself that question. Apparently, it's completely inappropriate to ask a man upfront if he has a tiny penis. It seems kind of unfair considering a man can tell how big my boobs are without asking.


Nothing about my experience made me believe that the sex could get any better. The biggest reason for that is- despite his minuscule manhood- the sex for me was terrible, but for him it was incredible. He was so into it! For him, it was the hottest sex he’d ever had. For me, I couldn’t wait for him to leave.


I made the decision to break it off with him after that. Obviously, I didn’t end it by telling him it was because of his small penis. I made a cliché “it’s not you, it’s me” type of excuse that hopefully didn’t kill his confidence. Although I’m sure it was strange to him that we slept together and then I broke up with him right after. Typically, women aren’t known for doing that.


Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing. He is a sweet man, after all, and really seemed to care about me. We were compatible in every other way. But when it comes down to it, sex is important to me. I require a certain amount of physical intimacy, and I need to be satisfied in a certain way. Being honest with myself about that is important. Besides, being in a relationship where the sex is bad is just bollocks!




Comments

Post a Comment